Help needed in ImageMap

Pratap dwija_dey at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 1 06:12:34 EDT 2006

Hi
  Steve/List
    The mapserver is generating the imagefile(text/html) in imagelocations(IMAGEPATH). This is done by using the following three lines of PHP codes.
1)$map2 = ms_newMapObj("/usr/local/apache/htdocs/gmap/htdocs/imagemap.map");
2)$img2 = $map2->draw();
3)$imagemap_url = $img2->saveWebImage(MS_IMAGEMAP, 0, 0, 0);

  But in the imagemapfile i am not getting the desired field and its value from .dbf file. Please check it out in the attachment section. What i am trying here is that i will include the imagemap file in my .phtml and then try to display the result as a tooltip.

  One line from imagemap file is given below
  <area href="java-script:SymbolClicked();" shape="circle" coords="201,150, 3" />

  Everything is perfect in the above line but after coords ="201 .." i should get the desired field from my .dbf file & though all the template files imapheader.html, bodytemplate.html, imapfooter.html are there in the template section(i mentioned it in the mapfile also). Can you please point out the error for which i am not getting the desired result? Or the template files are not needed here as i am using the PHP/mapscript?

  Another question, Is that the coords in the imagemap file by which, i will extrct the information for my tooltip?