queryByAttributes and postgis

Francesco Cadili fcadili at NGI.IT
Thu Jun 1 14:05:06 EDT 2006

http://www.nabble.com/queryByAttributes+and+postgis-t1717138.html#a4664620
 > Sent from the Mapserver - User forum at Nabble.com.

I have found the problem. In the mapserver archive there was a message
"http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A+queryByAttributes+PostGIS+Problem-t1350724.html#a3614291"
of Paul Moen:

 > It seems that 4.8.2 does not include a fix for bug 1629.  I
downloaded and applied the patch and

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/bugs/index.cgi and entering
 > 1629 for the bug number.
 >
 > I downloaded the patch, named it mapostgis.patch and saved it in my
mapserver-4.8.2 source
 > directory.
 >
 > To apply the patch, in the mapserver-4.8.2 source directory, I typed
in terminal,
 > patch mappostgis.c mappostgis.patch
 >
 > I then recompiled mapserver and queryByAttributes works as it did in
4.6.2.

 > Hopefully someone will find this useful.
 >
 > Paul Moe

I have done some further testing and I have discover that the problem
was fixed on version 4.8.3.
The version that I used was a bugged one  (version 4.8.1).

Thank you for your help.

Francesco