raster image preprocessing problem.

Zhonghai Wang zhonghaiw at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 6 11:18:27 EDT 2006

Hi Frank,

I've solved the problem. I noticed that there should be an additional
Numeric package for Python 2.3.4, and this one is not included in the Python
I installed in my computer.  I've found this package in Internet and
installed it. Now all the commands work well.

thank you so much for the feedback.

zhonghai