How to get attribute's value in Querywidget?

lpzhao at netzero.net lpzhao at NETZERO.NET
Fri Jun 9 14:59:23 EDT 2006

Hi there,

There is a query widget in Chameleon widgets. It has many attributes.
One of them is popupresults. It controls the display of query results.
I would like to use this feature to do something. Like this:

when I set popupresults="true", it display query result like normal.
when I set popupresults="false", it goes to somewhere else like another web page.

In order to do this, I need to modify QueryResults.phtml. But how can
I get the popupresults's value in QueryResults.phtml? There must be some command or function to do this.

Is there anyone can give me help or hit?

Thank You in advance!

Liping Zhao