Label question

Randy James rjames57 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 13 18:30:15 EDT 2006

I have a large data set of contours where I am using a value field
that has 5 decimal places and it makes the label quite long. I have
the contours tiled and used tile4ms to create a tile index for 160
shape files. I would like to strip off the 5 decimal
places("200.00000" = 200) if possible without editing all the values
in the layers, if possible. I could edit all the attribute fields for
less decimal places but it would take quite a bit of time, is there a
faster way?

Randy