MapServer 4.x; GetFeatureInfo's SRS vs CRS

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Mon Jun 19 03:36:28 EDT 2006

Arnaud,

what happens if you add EPSG:4326 to your WMS_SRS? Can you query in
EPSG:4326 then? I.e.:

WMS_SRS "EPSG:26915 EPSG:4326"

You need to do this for your WEB METADATA section as well as for your
LAYER's METADATA sections. More ideally, you could just leave out the
LAYER's WMS_SRS since they inherit from the parent layer (WEB METADATA)
anyway.

> Still, I found it funny that both CRS and SRS work for valid Epsg IDs,
> and that SRS doesn't work for invalid Epsg IDs.

I think this is probably since Mapserver will default to the projection
defined in the MAP file at the MAP level.

Best regards,
Bart