What's the catch with ROSA on Windows client PCs

Ken Lord kenlord at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 20 12:25:41 EDT 2006

Hi Joaquim,

I've had that problem for a long time too.  At one time another member
of the community posted some code to force Rosa to refresh the map
again when the page finishes loading, which fixed the problem for him,
however I was not able to make it work.

Try searching the MapServer list archives for Rosa and my name, and
you may find the method he used. Perhaps it will work for you.

Cheers,
Ken Lord
Vancouver BC