Problem: MS4W1.5.3 with Oracle 9i

Zhonghai Wang zhonghaiw at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 21 10:32:15 EDT 2006

Hi there,

I've found the problem: permission in apache.

if I start the Apache using apache-install.bat or apache-restart.bat, the
user name in the taskmanager for Apache process will be automatically set as
SYSTEM, which is not my user name, my user name is ZWA.
If I change this user name manually, MapServer works perfect with the oracle
spatial support.

if I start the apache again, I must set the user name manually again back to
ZWA. Is there any solution to set this globally?

thanks for any ideas

zhonghai