Mapscript ,Mono, Apache and Linux : a great story

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 22 10:54:07 EDT 2006

Xavier,

I have tested your code under windows and linux and worked for me.
I have got:   Nombre d'éléments 10

However on linux i did not want to bother with gdiplus.dll and friends
so i have rewritten the code as a console app that creates a new Form1
and invokes the button1_Click().
And I have also switched to png instead of swf because i have not
compiled mapserver with
SWF before.

Would you confirm that using it as a console app with png output makes
crash for you?

Would you post your exception information?

Thanks,

Tamas