Nexrad Base Reflectivity WMS-Time (Rasters with a PostGIS Tileindex)

Daryl Herzmann akrherz at IASTATE.EDU
Mon Jun 26 13:24:17 EDT 2006

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, David William Bitner wrote:

> Daryl Herzman has added time support to the Nexrad Base Reflectivity WMS
> service out of Iowa State University.
>
> GetCapabilities:
> http://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu/cgi-bin/wms/nexrad/n0r-t.cgi?&SERVICE=WMS&REQUEST=GetCapabilities
>
> GetMap With Time Parameter Example:
> http://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu/cgi-bin/wms/nexrad/n0r-t.cgi?&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetMap&layers=nexrad_base_reflect,nexrad-n0r-wmst&time=2004-08-23T20:35
>
> Snippet From Mapfile Added to WMS-T Docs to show PostGIS TileIndex setup:
> http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/wms_time_support/

Greetings all.  You can drop the '-t' from the URLs above.  The above URLs
are the testing ones and I have moved the WMS-T layers into the main
NEXRAD WMS service.  My fault for the confusion.

Big thanks goes to FrankW for fixing CVS to get the time filtering from a
postgis tileindex working corectly!!

thanks!
   daryl
--