current dbox example application

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 27 13:42:36 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

Just grabbed the latest dbox sample application, and it looks great. However,
I am having some problems implementing the dlegend component. Currently,
there is no legend displayed in its container, and a call to
make_legend_cgi.py manually yields the following error:

XML Parsing Error: xml processing instruction not at start of external entity
Location:
http://casoilresource.lawr.ucdavis.edu/cgi-bin/make_dlegend_xml_cgi.py?map=/data1/website/mapserver/dbox-0.9a1/soil_web_v3/soil_web_v3.map&server=casoilresource.lawr.ucdavis.edu
Line Number 2, Column 1:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
^

the site in question can be accessed at this URL:

http://casoilresource.lawr.ucdavis.edu/mapserver/dbox-0.9a1/soil_web_v3/example.html

I can't seem to figure out what the heck is going on...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

--
Dylan Beaudette