Invisible WMS layer??? Help please.

Brock Anderson banders at REFRACTIONS.NET
Wed Jun 28 19:31:33 EDT 2006

Mapserver may be fairly silent about errors when it acts as a WMS
client. Most likely the request that Mapserver sends to the other WMS
server is failing somehow. I think you mentioned previously that you
have direct access to the other WMS service (which mapserver uses as the
source for its photo layer.) You can probably set that service up to
report incoming WMS request URLs, and you can use those URLs to track
down the problem.

Brock