Mapscript c# problems and apache2 scratches

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 29 09:10:48 EDT 2006

Xavier,

2006/6/29, Xavier Mauclaire <xavier.mauclaire at geoter.fr>:
> Hi tamas
>
> I'm going to prepare you another little tool because i don't know if the
> last one was  revealing the error i got under linux.

I don't know either. Your call stack points to mapObj_draw as the
primary location of the problem. However the problems i have mentioned
before should also be handled in your code.
It would be great if you could extract the problem as a console app in
order to find a fix for this issue. If the problem is happening solely
on apache with mod_mono create the sample accordingly and please
describe in brief how to set up your application and the test method.

I'll be away from saturday until the end of the next week.

Best regards,

Tamas