loadMap():

Albert Anderson bart_doggers at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 29 10:36:38 EDT 2006

Hi,

 I am using Post action in my html.  I get this error  loadMap(): Web application error. CGI variable "map" is not set.  I look at the wapperscript but thats only a get action.
Then I put name="map" in the input of the html and get this error  msLoadMap(): Unknown identifier. Parsing error near (255):(line 4). So what should do?  Can anyone help me?

Albert