C# mapscript...

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 7 11:21:19 EST 2006

Here we go again ...  :)

I was afraid this thread would eventually devolve to trying to get C#
MapScript working for the web.  Unfortunately IIS / ASP.NET (I'm
assuming you're using ASP.NET) threading model renders the C#
MapScript Assembly virtually useless when used in this context.

Here's slightly more info:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/faq/thread_safety/?searchterm=thread

Good luck!

-Abe