PHPMapscript

Doug Williams williams at WEBSAWYER.COM
Tue Mar 7 12:15:29 EST 2006

VolComHG,

That is weird how you are building out a mapserver forum at Nabble through
UMN's Mapserver list.  Not sure if that is cool.  I would suggest you simply
make a page that points to the real Mapserver.  Perhaps you will have better
luck with getting your mapserver running.

If you are getting two popups by adding the bit of code I sent you, then I
suggest you start by reinstalling your OS after reformatting your harddrive.