How to edit your PostGIS data

Matthew Perry perrygeo at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 8 11:42:23 EST 2006

Christian,

 CadCorp MapEditor can read/write postgis data and has a full CAD-like
vector editing toolkit.

 For open source solutions, try out the latest UDig release which has
a good set of editing tools. It's a little buggy but it works.
Certainly something to look forward to when 1.1 is released.

Matt

--
Matt Perry
perrygeo at gmail.com