sde data layers & get capabilities with 4.8.1

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at WESTNET.COM.AU
Thu Mar 9 04:11:09 EST 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 23:27 -0800, Eijnden, B. van den (Bart) wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> AFAIK there were some SDE bugs in 4.8.1 which were fixed in CVS head and to
> be released in 4.8.2.
>
> Are you able to check with the CVS head version?
>
> Best regards,
> Bart

It looks like we will have to stick with 4.6.2 for our pilot stage and
leave 4.8.x for later testing. I will grab the cvs version and test it
when I get a chance but it won't be till second half next week.

Thanks Bart,
Tim Bowden

--
Mapforge Geospatial