DMSolutions CanMap

K Kuo mtrp36 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 10 04:06:29 EST 2006

Hi List,
I have the same question. I have tried practicing "pan", "zoom in/out"
functions with php. What display in my browser is only a new rendered image.
There is no way to pan the map so smoothly like CanMap does. What are the
language/techniques/components behind this application? Any suggestions will
be appreciated. Thanks.

Best,

Kurt