DMSolutions CanMap

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri Mar 10 07:40:33 EST 2006

we thank you for your compliments.

In terms of cartography - yes it really is just shapefiles - shp2tiled,
tile4ms, indexed, and styled by hand in a mapfile.  No tricks or fancy
software (other than mapserver and mapserv/GDAL/shp2tile commandline
utilities).

In terms of application functionality - as Bart mentioned, ka-Map.

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
DM Solutions Group Inc.