msFreeHashItems()?

Sears, Jeremy Jeremy.Sears at CCRS.NRCAN.GC.CA
Fri Mar 10 14:13:35 EST 2006

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the reply.

What type of request is generating the error? Its an http client request.. I
think..
What language? Im not sure if it just the CGI, It's likley php/mapscript, as
the application im running is chameleon based.

Let me explain the situation a little further, perhaps you can recognize
somthing I cant...

We originally had a ms4w/chameleon application setup. Everything worked
fine. From the root we had data/mapserver etc set up as follows

>-

  +-MS4w

  +-ApplicationDir

Now we want to make our application available over the web, via a proxy. . .
so now we have the following dir's

>-

  +-MS4w

  +-proxy+