raster classing problem

Christopher Condit condit at SDSC.EDU
Wed Mar 15 17:21:47 EST 2006

Oh - sorry - please disregard.  I think I fixed the problem...  was an
error in my mapfile...

Thanks,

Chris

________________________________

From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Christopher Condit
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 2:08 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] raster classing problem

Hi all-

I've having a problem classifying AAI/Grid raster images.  It's probably
a precision issue, but I'm not sure how to fix it.  In this class, I've
classed a very small range of data values into 30 stratifications - none
of which are rendered, even though data falls into the range of one of
the classes.

I'm attaching a simple test case to illustrate my problem.

1)       o2.txt is the AAI/Grid file

2)       session_work.map is a mapfile that draws the raster with no
classes.  This works fine

3)       session.map is a mapfile that has classes, but generates no
output.

Thanks!

Chris