Mapserver License?

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Sun Mar 19 05:56:08 EST 2006

Hi,

I am not an expert on licenses, but the Mapserver license is a MIT-style
license.

An interface to Mapserver does not need to be Open Source, and you may
even charge for the interface, as for instance a Swiss company called
Tydac is doing with a system called Neapoljs.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden