[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] How to install source code mapserver-4.8.2.tar.tar in Window?

Fortin,Nicolas [SteFoy] nicolas.fortin at EC.GC.CA
Thu Mar 23 15:24:56 EST 2006

WinRAR can deal with this.

-Nicolas

	-----Message d'origine-----
	De : UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] De la part de lpzhao at netzero.net
	Envoyé : 23 mars 2006 15:08
	À : MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
	Objet : [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] How to install source code mapserver-4.8.2.tar.tar in Window?

	Hi,

	I already set up a MapServer(MS4W) in my computer. It works. I would like to read source code. I tried to download the file "source distribution" created by Howard Butlur. The problem is that I don't know how to deal with file "mapserver-4.8.2.tar.tar" in Window.XP .

	Is there anyone can help me out?  Thank you so much!

	Liping