queryByAttributes PostGIS Problem

Paul Moen pmoen at STATE.ND.US
Mon Mar 27 12:51:13 EST 2006

The following gives me the ability I had in 4.6.2 with queryByAttributes.

It seems that 4.8.2 does not include a fix for bug 1629.  I downloaded and applied the patch and
my query works as it did in 4.6.2.

The patch is available by going to http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/bugs/index.cgi and entering
1629 for the bug number.

I downloaded the patch, named it mapostgis.patch and saved it in my mapserver-4.8.2 source
directory.

To apply the patch, in the mapserver-4.8.2 source directory, I typed in terminal,
patch mappostgis.c mappostgis.patch

I then recompiled mapserver and queryByAttributes works as it did in 4.6.2.

Hopefully someone will find this useful.

Paul Moen