tileindex: sequence of attributes in individual shapefiles matter s

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Wed Mar 29 10:53:30 EST 2006

Hi Jeff,

no error using ogrtindex, but it's not that there is a different field,
it's just the sequence of fields which differs.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden