Escaping Mapfile Quotes

Thu Mar 30 08:29:23 EST 2006

So you've got a string containing both double and single quotes? What parameter?

Steve

>>> Pete Giencke <pgiencke at GLC.ORG> 03/29/06 4:47 PM >>>
Hi,

I'm trying to include quotes within quotes in my mapfile (long story), which
obviously isn't working. In lieu of installing the CVS 4.9-dev version (bug
1637 addresses this issue iirc), has anyone dealt with this before and come
up with a workaround or anything? It's a long shot, but I thought I'd try.

-pete