Serve GeoTIFF with Mapserver

Norman Barker nbarker at RSINC.COM
Fri Mar 31 03:52:13 EST 2006

________________________________

From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Steven De Vriendt
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 9:21 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Serve GeoTIFF with Mapserver

Hi,

Related to the raster serving images question, I'd like to ask if
there's a reference

for serving geotiff files ? What do I need to specify more in the map
file

for letting mapserver to do this. I've tried with the WCS tutorials but

think I'm missing out on something because I can't see my geotiff...

Steven,

Any chance you can post your map file, and a sample (small) geotiff?  I
have used MapServer WCS a lot, and it is very good / stable.

Gail Millin and myself wrote a tutorial here
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/WCSServerFormatHowTo that may be
of use as well.

Norman