Error in drawning labels in SWF MULTIPLE format

Martin Krempl amokerk at POST.CZ
Thu May 4 13:07:03 EDT 2006

Hi, I´have got problems with drawing labels in SWF MULTIPLE format. I
found that problem is in using truetype fonts, I know thate I have to
use fdb fonts to draw labels. So I defined in my font.list some fdb
font, and when I use this font to draw label there is the same result:
Internal server error.

Here are important fragments from my map file

 LAYER
   NAME zastavky
   DATA "the_geom from zastavky"
   STATUS ON
   TYPE   POINT
   LABELITEM smer
   CLASS
     NAME "Zeleznice"
     COLOR 0 0 0
     SYMBOL 'triangle'
     SIZE 10
     LABEL
       COLOR 0 0 0
       SIZE SMALL
       FONT arialfdb
       TYPE TRUETYPE
     END
   END
 END

 OUTPUTFORMAT
   NAME swf
   DRIVER "SWF"
   MIMETYPE "application/x-shockwave-flash"
   EXTENSION "swf"
   IMAGEMODE PC256
   FORMATOPTION "OUTPUT_MOVIE=MULTIPLE"
 END

Here is my font.list
********************
arial arial.ttf
arial-bold arialbd.ttf
verdana verdana.ttf
tnr Times_New_Roman.fdb
arialfdb Arial.fdb

fonts are in the same directory as font.list. I have some idea that
problem is, that I use incorrect fdb font set. Could you tell me, where
I found
actually correct fdb font set file, or some others ideas to fix my
problem. Thanks Martin

PS:
I´m using MapServer 4.8.1, PHP 4.3.11, WinXP or Linux.