Raster image doesn't show

Ed McNierney ed at TOPOZONE.COM
Fri May 5 10:05:03 EDT 2006

ed at topozone.com
(978) 251-4242

________________________________

From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of d c
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 5:54 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Raster image doesn't show

Hello,

I just changed the EXTENT of my mapfile which was in METERS to DD.
I just wrote down the corresponding decimals which were given by
gdalinfo.

BEFORE
--------------
UNITS METERS
EXTENT -3174450 -3225675 2867175 2815950

AFTER

UNITS DD
EXTENT  -131.5 -56.5 134 -52.3

nb: the map is a raster im. of antarctica

The PROBLEM now is that THE MAP DOESN'T SHOW.
I don't get an error or anything, the map just doesn't show.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.