Why do I get this error message when trying to access WFS?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Fri May 5 10:58:47 EDT 2006

Brown, Jeff (C2MS) wrote:
> I get the following error message when I try to access my WFS resource:
> msOGRFileOpen(): OGR error. Open failed for OGR connection
> `/ms4w/tmp/ms_tmp/\7bb0d77657833c3f75a5de7149b5572f.tmp.gml'. File not
> found or unsupported format.

Jeff,

It looks like an extra "\" is getting inserted in the path somehow.
You might want to check your temporary file path in the WEB object.
Perhaps it is in there?  Or perhaps you will need to drop the trailing
forward slash from there (though that might cause other problems).

Best regards,