Why do I get this error message when trying to access WFS?

cropwithdawn cropwithdawn at COX.NET
Fri May 5 16:07:33 EDT 2006

Frank

I'm running MapServer on Windows 2000 Professional. I found out that
msOWSBuildURLFilename() in mapows.c adds a backslash character.

See following snippet:

#ifdef _WIN32
        sprintf(pszBuf, "%s\\", pszPath);
#else
        sprintf(pszBuf, "%s/", pszPath);
#endif

I think this is what's messing things up. My mapfile works fine for WMS and
the GML file mentioned in the error message is being created in the
appropriate directory.

Is this a bug? If so, what's the work around? If not, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
JAB