Problem displaying svg polylines

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri May 5 13:38:51 EDT 2006

Hi There,

  I saw you map.svg and I think what is happening is that your contour
line is clipped at the both edges producing an svg poliline which is
"corrupted". If that is the reason, you could avoid a clipping on the
same line if you set FORMATOPTION "FULL_RESOLUTION=TRUE" in your map
file for the svg outputformat.

let me know if it works.

Best regards.

On Wed, 3 May 2006 14:07:46 +0200, almudena rueda
<almudenarueda at INICIA.ES> wrote:

 >Hello all
 >
 >I've a problem with svg format, I use it to print the map. I generate the
 >svg map and then I transform ir in pdf format so the user can download it
 >and print it.
 >
 >When I print the lines it seams to be ok, but when a line is cut due
to the
 >zoom, it is displayed with a rect line between the two last points.
 >
 >How can I do to avoid this wrong functionality?
 >
 >I'm using mapserver v4.6.0 php script under linux.
 >
 >To see the error, go to www.munisig.com, here, go to Penagos's logo
(on the
 >bottom right side)
 >After the display of the main map, select "Curvas de nivel" on the
left side
 >and select "Llanos" in "Ir a" on the center top side. You will see the map
 >of contour lines. Now if you print it, you'll see the error on the bottom
 >right side of the map.
 >
 >I attach the svg map generated by mapserver.
 >
 >Thanks in advance
 >Almudena

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst