Problem displaying svg polylines

almudena rueda almudenarueda at INICIA.ES
Wed May 3 08:07:46 EDT 2006

Hello all

I've a problem with svg format, I use it to print the map. I generate the
svg map and then I transform ir in pdf format so the user can download it
and print it.

When I print the lines it seams to be ok, but when a line is cut due to the
zoom, it is displayed with a rect line between the two last points.

How can I do to avoid this wrong functionality?

I'm using mapserver v4.6.0 php script under linux.

To see the error, go to www.munisig.com, here, go to Penagos's logo (on the
bottom right side)
After the display of the main map, select "Curvas de nivel" on the left side
and select "Llanos" in "Ir a" on the center top side. You will see the map
of contour lines. Now if you print it, you'll see the error on the bottom
right side of the map.

I attach the svg map generated by mapserver.

Thanks in advance
Almudena