WMS client/cascading wms bounding box p roblem

Eijnden, B. van den (Bart) b.vdeijnden at AGI.RWS.MINVENW.NL
Mon May 8 06:32:49 EDT 2006

Hi Robert,

could you try and add a PROJECTION block to your LAYER and see if that
helps?

Best regards,
Bart

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: UMN MapServer Users List
[mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU]Namens Robert William Jones
Verzonden: maandag 8 mei 2006 12:30
Aan: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Onderwerp: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] WMS client/cascading wms bounding
box problem

Thanks for your reply Bart.  I should have mentioned - I've already tried
pretty much all combinations of upper and lower case for the projection with

little effect!

It appears that MapServer increases the bounding box slightly compared to
the original bbox.  Does anyone know why this might be i.e. is it
intentional to request a slightly larger bbox?

Something unrelated to my problem but which I guess I should mention - it
appears that the projection is not submitted as uppercase in the GetMap
request made by MapServer, even when the projection is uppercase in the
original request made to MapServer.

Finally - has anyone else had trouble posting to the list via the web
interface?  I keep getting emails saying the posting is a duplicate when I
try.

Thanks
Rob

Disclaimer
Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend. Dit bericht is
uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Als u dit bericht per abuis
hebt ontvangen, wordt u verzocht het te vernietigen en de afzender te
informeren. Wij adviseren u om bij twijfel over de juistheid of de
volledigheid van de mail contact met afzender op te nemen.

This message shall not constitute any rights or obligations.
This message is intended solely for the addressee.
If you have received this message in error, please delete it and
notify the sender immediately. When in doubt whether this message
is correct or complete, please contact the sender.