OGR cut data after 510 characted?

Tero Alén tealorama at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 10 01:40:36 EDT 2006

Hello everybody

First little background. Our server is Linux server and we are using
MapServer 4.8.1 (PHPMapscript). Our data is in MySQL database (MySQL
because other part of our application use it). We use ODBC/OVF to get
data from database.

Problem is that query result give some unexpected result. If I make
same query many times (using refresh) MapServer returns randomly two
or three different results.

When I used ogrinfo to test our ovf file I found that it will cut the
geometry fields value after 510 character. The data is correct in
database when I make query by hand. Yes, we are using MySQL's spatial
extension and geometry column's type is geometry.

ogrinfo also returns following error: ERROR 1: SetAttributeFilter()
not supported on ExecuteSQL() results.

Thanks for any help.

-Tero