asp.net2 and mapserv cgi

Piero Cavalieri piero.cavalieri at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 10 03:42:55 EDT 2006

mapserv –v give corret output. I also tried to use binaries which I was
using  on a functional installation, and have the  same result. In the past
never had this kind of output. I suppose 2.0 installation changed some
things in SO, because I don't have any more same windows to configure
permissions. For example right click on mapserv.exe, in the past I was able
to fine tune users permissions, now I don't.

P.

Tamas Szekeres ha scritto:

Piero,

Do you really think if it is an ASP.NET issue?

Can you run „mapserv –v" within the cgi directory.

Tamas