enable logfile on IIS [2]

Huub Fleuren hfl at HOME.NL
Wed May 10 17:34:55 EDT 2006

Hi List

Simple question
Is it possible to get a mapserver.log file on a IIS system?

I need it, because the mapserver doesn't handle a sld_url not good on
the production server (iis required) (it works beautifully for the
testserver)

	By the way: i don't see any temporary SLD XMLs anymore in
	mapserver 4.8.
	Are they deleted automatically or not used anymore?

--

I tried everything again (see my previous mail) with the mapserv in the
latest ms4w.

MapServer version 4.8.3 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=PDF OUTPUT=SWF OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS
INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE DEBUG=MSDEBUG

in the mapfile

MAP
WEB
       IMAGEPATH "d:/temp/"
       IMAGEURL "/temp/"
       log "d:/temp/mapserver.log"
END
    DEBUG ON

LAYER
DEBUG ON

(....)

END

(the imagePATH and imageURL work, on CONNECTIONTYPE WMS layers)

and:

SET MS_ERRORFILE=d:/temp/mapserver.log
(via My Computer Manage + reboot of the machine)
i tried
ms_errorfile=d:/temp/mapserver.log
ms_errorfile=d:\temp\mapserver.log

I gave  the IUSR fullcontrol rights on d:\temp

No mapserver.log what is missing here? Is it possible?

Thanks again for any tips.

Regards, Huub