Problems with connecting to ESRI geodat abase on Linux

Stuart Eve stuarteve at LPARCHAEOLOGY.COM
Thu May 11 11:43:16 EDT 2006

I'm not really sure how to do that....

At the moment I am deep within the code trying to recompile it so that
it looks at the right driver - I'll let you know how I get on!

Stu

Eijnden, B. van den (Bart) wrote:

> Could this work using an ODBC bridge?
>
> Best regards,