click and view documents

Cayla Buell cayla.buell at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 11 17:32:05 EDT 2006

Hello all-

I'm fairly new to Mapserver and am not quite sure how to go about
doing what I want.  I'd like to be able to click on a feature and then
offer the user a selection of viewable PDFs linked to that feature.
How the user sees the list of documents doesn't matter -- it can be a
pop-up window, another webpage or something else.  I thought this
would be some type of query, but I can't seem to move past that.  I'm
using Mapserver 4.8.  I'm also using Chameleon for my query button,
but if there is a solution that works without using Chameleon, I'm
willing to do that as well.

Thanks for your help.

Cayla