asp.net2 and mapserv cgi

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 12 08:33:16 EDT 2006

I have available AMD Athlon 64 X2 based hardware at the firm, but I have
only suse 10 (64 bit) installed for now.

Which OS are you using?

It may not be an IIS issue but I am not perfectly sure about it.

Tamas

   _____

From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Piero Cavalieri
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 9:28 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] asp.net2 and mapserv cgi

It's not IIS issue. I installed .net 2 on a win 32bit and have no problem.
I' ll try also ms4w, however in the meanwhile, is there anyone using
mapserver cgi on 64 bit platform ?

Piero

Tamas Szekeres ha scritto:

Trying with Apache might be helpful. ms4w is a quick option.
We should exclude if it is solely an IIS issue.

Tamas

2006/5/10, Piero Cavalieri <HYPERLINK