Anti Aliasing

Mon May 15 20:50:49 EDT 2006

You need a couple of other things:

  - a 24-bit output format (e.g. IMAGETYPE PNG24)
  - alpha blending turned on for the layer (e.g. TRANSPARENCY ALPHA)

That should get it working...

Steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-259-5473
>>> ramesh karra <karrarm at YAHOO.COM> 05/15/06 6:49 PM >>>
Hi,

I have added 'ANTIALIAS TRUE' to all my STYLE objects
but I do not see any difference in the map that's
displayed. I was hoping to see smooth lines but there
was no difference in the way lines(representing roads)
are drawn with or without anti-aliasing. Is this the
expected behavior? How can I get smooth lines?

My layer is defined as follows:

LAYER
    NAME         roads
    DATA         droad1