Anti Aliasing

Zhonghai Wang zhonghaiw at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 16 04:13:32 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am interested in this question, and I've tried like this:

*****
OUTPUTFORMAT
    NAME "PNG"
    MIMETYPE "image/PNG"
    DRIVER "GD/PNG"
    EXTENSION "PNG"
    IMAGEMODE RGBA
    TRANSPARENCY ALPHA
  END
*****
I've noticed that there is no PNG24 output image format in the mapfile
reference document, and therefore I've used PNG.

but, I get the followig error message:

loadOutputFormat(): Unknown identifier. Parsing error near
(TRANSPARENCY):(line 114)

which means I caon only use TRANSPARENT as the the identifier as listed in
the mapfile reference document, and this parameter can only be truned on or
off.

any further ideas, Steve?

1000 thanks.

zhonghai