Anti Aliasing

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at MAUNSELL.COM
Tue May 16 04:21:11 EDT 2006

Zhonghai,

PNG is 8bit, PNG24 is 24bit colour, with an 8bit transparency. So for
the ALPHA option, I think you need PNG24. Try this definition:

OUTPUTFORMAT
   NAME PNG24
   DRIVER "GD/PNG"
   MIMETYPE "image/png"
   EXTENSION PNG
   IMAGEMODE RGBA
END

Then put:

TRANSPARENCY ALPHA

in your layer definition (not in OUTPUTFORMAT).

regards,

Jacob