Missing FeatureMember with Oracle Spati al

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Tue May 16 12:42:51 EDT 2006

Hi Holger,
   The UNIQUE parameter just accept an unique column because in
Mapserver core the shapeobj index it's a number.
   Can you provide more details about the error that Mapserver reported?
I'm working in another Oracle Spatial bug request, but I need more
report about it. I will try to fix it for the next release.
   Bart, can you post a little example of a layer that you are using
with WFS and Oracle Spatial?
   Best regards.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://www.univali.br/g10 - UNIVALI/CTTMAR