Missing FeatureMember with Oracle Spati al

H. Porath porath at WEB.DE
Tue May 16 13:44:47 EDT 2006

Hi Fernando,

i have made some further investigations today. First, Bart was right that the UNIQUE parameter was missing in my DATA statement. Second, the primary key column of all records in my oracle spatial database table contained more than 10 digits (exactly 17). After cutting the values to 10 digits the wfs returned correctly all featuremembers.

Regards,

Holger

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Fernando Simon <fsimon at univali.br>
Gesendet: 16.05.06 18:42:46
An: porath at WEB.DE
CC: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU, b.vdeijnden at AGI.RWS.MINVENW.NL
Betreff: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Missing FeatureMember with  Oracle Spati al

Hi Holger,
   The UNIQUE parameter just accept an unique column because in
Mapserver core the shapeobj index it's a number.
   Can you provide more details about the error that Mapserver reported?
I'm working in another Oracle Spatial bug request, but I need more
report about it. I will try to fix it for the next release.
   Bart, can you post a little example of a layer that you are using
with WFS and Oracle Spatial?
   Best regards.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://www.univali.br/g10 - UNIVALI/CTTMAR