Python mapscript in IIS

Wed May 17 10:02:28 EDT 2006

Gary: I did a quick search and found (should have know) that Howard Butler has pre-compiled versions at:

  http://hobu.stat.iastate.edu/mapserver/

Question. What is the source of your Windows MapServer setup (and what version)? From Howard, MS4W, build-your-own? I worry about mismatched versions of things.

Steve

>>> Gary Watry <watry at COAPS.FSU.EDU> 05/16/06 12:17 PM >>>
How do you load Python mapscript in IIS

I am working on

http://gw102.coaps.fsu.edu/httpdocs/example.php

I need to load Pythom Mapscript in IIS in order to get my legend to work?

Thoughts?

Gary L. Watry

Gary L. Watry

GIS Coordinator
Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies
FSU / COAPS
Johnson Building, RM 215
2035 East Paul Dirac Drive
Tallahassee, Florida 32306-2840