Template trouble

Jason Sievers j_siever at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 22 12:22:44 EDT 2006

I have a MapServer HTML Template and am performing template substitutions.  I would like reference values using JavaScript variables containing the template substitution.  For example, simply getting the MapServer version number is easy via "[ROADS]", where 'ROADS' is the name of a field in a dBase file.  But I want to get the value as a variable like

myVariable0 = "ROADS";
myVariable1 = '"[' + myVariable0 + ']"';

Any thoughts are welcome.

Thanks,

Jason Sievers

http://mail.yahoo.com