mapfile configuration problem -- MapServer for IIS

Zhonghai Wang zhonghaiw at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 24 05:12:02 EDT 2006

Hi guys,

I am trying to install MapServer with IIS, and I've done all the things
following this doc:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/setupiis/?searchterm=IIS

but there are some problems with the mapfile path configuration, I set the
paths like this:

1. IMAGEPATH "C:\ms4w\tmp\ms_tmp\"
    IMAGEURL "C:\ms4w\tmp\ms_tmp\"
2. TEMPLATE "/ms4w/apps/Demo/tmps/demomap.html"
3. LOG "C:/ms4w/LogFiles/MapServer.log" -- this one works well.
4. IMAGE "C:/ms4w/apps/Demo/images/KeyMap.gif" -- for the reference map (in
the Reference object)

the IMAGEURL and IMAGE paths do not work, because the generated map images,
scalebar and reference map are already there,
and the browser can not find and display them. did I made some mistakes when
I set the paths?

P.S: in the Internet Services Manager I set the ms_tmp and tmp folder
readable and writable.

thanks for any tips

zhonghai