EXTENSION in WMS-Mapfile using WFS

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Wed May 24 11:04:32 EDT 2006

Sounds like a server issue.  What happens if you try to access the
server "by hand", i.e.

http://URL-to-your-WFS?version=1.0.0&service=WFS&request=GetCapabilities

http://URL-to-your-WFS?version=1.0.0&service=WFS&request=DescribeFeature
Type

Where URL-to-your-WFS is the CONNECTION directive.

..Tom